By referring to the practices of Japan, Korea, USA and advanced countries in Europe, the T.A.B.C. was established as a conformity assessment service organization with the help of the Ministry of the Interior to execute self-liquidating and technical services by taking advantage of the spirit of enterprise management. The T.A.B.C undertakes the business of related building materials, engineering technology, testing and assessment services delivered by the government and private sectors under the supervision of Architecture and Building Research Institute (ABRI), Ministry of the Interior, in the hopes of enhancing both building quality and living environment.
• Inspection, review, and evaluation of construction materials, components, and equipment.
• Inspection, review, and evaluation of fire materials, components, and equipment.
• Assessment, review, and evaluation of construction disaster prevention, building construction, building equipment, and environmental impact.
• Assessment, review, and evaluation of new construction and fire protection technologies, methods, equipment, and materials.
• Testing, assessment, and evaluation of building interior design and decoration.
• Urban planning, urban renewal, new urban construction, urban disaster prevention and other services related to urban development.
• Conducting self-liquidating and technical services on buildings that include fire protection and interior design services.
• Training and consulting on construction, fire protection, interior design, and urban development.
• Other services related to construction, fire protection, interior design, and urban development.